Teaching English Online
By International TEFL Academy Press | 66 pages
Price - PAPERBACK: $29.95 USD
Price - PDF: $24.95 USD
Teaching English online is exploding in popularity and as a result, the need for professionally trained English teachers are in high demand. If you're a current English teacher looking for additional teaching hours or perhaps you've never taught before but are looking for a new part-time job, the unique skillset of teaching English online is one to consider!
ITA's Teaching English Online textbook is an introductory text for use in the training of EFL instructors to specifically teach English online. This book is designed to prepare teachers to run an engaging online classroom with both adult students and young learners.
This textbook is available in paperback or in the travel convenient PDF format and is the official textbook of International TEFL Academy's 30-Hour Teaching English Online Specialty Course.
TEACHING ENGLISH ONLINE
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1: Teaching English Online: Field Overview..........8
- Describe the role and types of online language instruction in the world.
- Explain common marketplace and delivery options for distance instruction.
- Interact with some common platforms for distance instruction.
- Describe the basic technology needed to teach online.
- Develop a physical teaching space for online language instruction.
- Portray a professional and engaging online presence, both in general and within an
- introduction video.
Chapter 2: Delivering Online Instruction..........27
- Describe some considerations for teaching language to children and adults online.
- Describe and use some online classroom management strategies, including rewards.
- Prepare for delivery of online language lessons.
- Explain the general components of an online language lesson.
- Use and expand on typical lesson materials in online instruction for children and adults.
In addition, The Teaching English Online textbook includes convenient access to extra resources, videos, references and more provided by International TEFL Academy.
MEET THE AUTHORS
Highly Qualified & Experienced EFL Instructors.
International TEFL Academy Press textbooks were developed by International TEFL Academy instructors, a curriculum development committee, writing committee and had final oversight by an accreditation board.
WHY SHOULD I GET THIS TEXTBOOK?
Should they choose to get a paperback copy, or the PDF version, International TEFL Academy students decide to buy Teaching English Online for the 3 following reasons:
WHAT INTERNATIONAL TEFL ACADEMY GRADUATES SAY
I have the course textbook and it was wonderful! I highlighted important parts & have it for future reference :) Def worth getting.
- Rachel F. Smith,
International TEFL Academy alumna
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE...
(Click on each textbook to learn more about its content)
Looking to get TEFL Certified? Download your free TEFL brochure and start your TEFL journey today!